Friday 21 April 2023

Covid-19

 Hello everyone,


I have just remembered tonight, on the 20th, that my date to post is the 21st of the month, but this past week I have had  Covid-19 for the second time - I had it in July, and unfortunately caught it again - and I completely forgot to write anything. Sorry!


I do feel much better than I did, so I might try to write something during the day. 


Otherwise, I just want to say to us all - keep on going! We have to take the long view - sometimes days, weeks, months, even years go less well than others. But it is still a wonderful thing that we are writing for children, and books for children add something good to the world, and we should be proud of that.


Anne x

2 comments:

Joan Lennon said...

Sorry to hear you've had Covid again - rest lots!

Sue Purkiss said...

Hope you're all better soon, Anne!