Thursday 13 June 2024

Going Into Double Figures by Sheena Wilkinson

My tenth book is going to be published on 23rd September 2024. Yay! It's special to be going into double figures. I feel like a Big Girl.

Of course, when the time comes I will let the book slip out quietly into the world without fuss. I won't acknowledge that it's a significant achievement or do anything likely to draw attention to it or me. 


Only joking! 

I'm planning a BIG PARTY not only to launch that book but to celebrate having got to Book Ten and still being here, still writing, still brimming with hope and ideas and enthusiasm. 

Every book deserves to be celebrated, because every book marks the culmination of hard work -- often in the writing, and even more, for me at any rate (or for my long-suffering agent!) in the selling. And I do think a tenth book is worthy of an extra fanfare. And if I don't do it, who will? 




Some people will think I am having Notions. That is OK. They don't have to join in. But there will be cake and champagne and speeches and obviously you are all invited. 

The book isn't announced yet... but here is a clue:



I plan to tell you ALL about it next month!





1 comment:

Lynne Benton said...

Congratulations, Sheena! Hope it does really well!