Wednesday 15 March 2023

Happy 5th book birthday to The Goose Road - Rowena House

Since September last year, I've been dodging and diving to keep a creative space open and safe from intrusion, as so many of us do and usually manage against all the odds. 

This month, though, KER-BLAM! 

Just when I thought I'd ducked and dived enough, something I ought to have anticipated snuck out and did for the creative writing PhD, the work-in-progress, and the headspace for this month's ABBA post.

Gutting, but sometimes you just gotta back off.

So here instead of a blog is a link to one of the first interviews I did about The Goose Road, which celebrates its fifth birthday on April 5th, plus the First World War picture of a girl from Etaples, northern France, whose smiling face is (for me) Angelique's, the heroine of the story. 

Good luck to everyone fighting the creative fight. May you outsmart life's nasties and bask in the joy of your stories.

https://authorallsorts.wordpress.com/2018/04/05/book-birthday-the-goose-road-by-rowena-house-interview-by-kerry-drewery/

 


 

 


@HouseRowena on Twitter

Rowena House Author on Facebook

rowenahouse.wordpress.com


No comments: