Tuesday 10 July 2012

Newsflash! New entry at number 8!

Today's Ten Most Viewed posts were set up in advance, but I've just checked the stats, and we have a new entry!

Saturday's very witty post from Cathy Butler has had so many viewings already that it's now our eighth most-viewed post, so if you haven't already read it, here as a special Birthday Bonus is:

Recommending Books for Grown-Ups - Cathy Butler

There'll be another post from Cathy, under her former name of Charlie Butler, later on today; and the next scheduled post will be along in a few minutes.

4 comments:

Malaika said...

A brilliant and funny post, Cathy, which I missed the first time round - so I guess I'll have to forgive you for pushing me out of the 'top ten'.

Savita Kalhan said...

A great post! I missed it the first time too. And I would put the case for a top twenty list in case I've missed any other gems!

John Dougherty said...

Hi, Savita - I chose the ten most viewed simply because that's all the Stats page would show me!

Please feel free to recommend any favourites of yours, and maybe other people will do the same...

Savita Kalhan said...

Hi John, that's a good idea. I might do that for my ABBA blog post.