Friday 27 August 2010

Slightly Jones' Big Day - Joan Lennon


Today is a big day for Slightly Jones, Detective-in-Training. For one thing, it's the very first Slighty event, taking place at the Edinburgh International Book Festival. I'll be introducing the series, especially the first book - THE CASE OF THE LONDON DRAGONFISH.

Not only that - it's also the launch day for the brand new Slightly Jones' website - SLIGHTLY'S NOTEBOOK!

www.slightlyjones.co.uk

It'd be great if you came and had a rummage round her notebook - and maybe you know someone who'd like to become part of the Slightly Jones Detective Team. There are mysteries to be solved and stories and pictures and ideas to be shared. Hope to see you there!

Visit my website.
Visit my blog.

4 comments:

Leila said...

I've just been to have a look. Great site! I hope you get many budding detectives.

Savita Kalhan said...

What a great site! I'll pass it on to the young sleuths I know.

Penny Dolan said...

Congratulations, Joan/Jones!

Joan Lennon said...

Just home again with a fortuitous* streaming cold and a light heart - the event went well, the kids were great and I didn't knock over my water glass once! Many thanks for your kind comments from Slightly and her writer.
(*fortuitous in that it didn't start until I GOT home!)