Hot on the heels of the last September round-up, come two more pieces of celebratory book news. Do check them out.
SOMETHING IN THE DARKNESS by John Doherty, illustrated by Matt Schu, is a spine-tingling treat for 3-5 year-olds. Packed with suspense, this unputdownable story will keep young readers on the edge of their seats, eventually revealing that some things are more frightening in the darkness than they are in the light.
Published 17th September from Post Wave Children's Books.
SPOOKY STREET by Jonathan Emmet with illustrations by Ingela P Arrhenius is a spooktacular, rhyming lift-the-flap alphabet book that is also a play scene and a Halloween frieze to decorate your room!
Published by Nosy Crow on September 10th.
Congratulations, both!


1 comment:
I am a happy person today having to have recovered a large amount of money worth 10,000, which I had lost in the hands of Bitcoin fraudulent, It has been an unfortunate year for me trying to recover my money back for the last 2months but luckily a friend of mine who also went through the same scamming issue referred me to this recovery agent called Boleyn Magic Hackers It took 3days for them to recovery the full amount at first I was hesitant and scared to believe them since I have also lost some money trying to recover my money back, But my friend assured me that they are very reliably and I decided to try it a try I have never been happy in my life until today, I would advise anyone out here trying to recover your money back you all should trust Boleyn Magic Hackers If you are a victim of bitcoin scam and believe in recovering all your lost funds, Their insights, and dedication showed me a path to success I never knew existed. This is the Email address you can use to reach out to them: Email:support@boleynonline.com. I am aware that sometimes Bitcoin cannot be recovered. However, I think it's critical to provide this choice to those who have misplaced their Bitcoin. We appreciate you offering this helpful service, Boleyn Magic Hackers (BMH). My life was spared by Boleyn Experts, which is why I am sharing this Bitcoin recovery success story in their honor. I am also appreciative of how popular Bitcoin recovery is becoming. This implies that more users will be able to use Boleyn Magic Hackers' online recovery through email:support@boleynonline.com to recover their lost Bitcoin because more people will be aware of the scam.
Post a Comment