Monday 14 August 2023

Children's Book Holiday Quiz by Lynne Benton

 I decided that since so many people are on holiday this month, and not every day is hot and sunny, (especially in England this year!) maybe it would be fun to produce a Children’s Books Holiday Quiz, just in case people are getting bored!


So here we go.  I’ve listed the titles of 25 children’s books (some classics, some more up-to-date, but all well-known) but I’ve only given the initial letters, both of the books and the authors.  But I’ve put in a few whole words like “the”, “to” and “of”.

Okay?  Right, here we go:

1 A T the L G      by  L C

2 T T of  J P     by B P

3 F G to K I     by E B

4 T S G     by    F H B

5 H  by J S

6 F C and I   by E N

7  T W in T W    by K G

8  B S   by  N S

9  H   by L S

10 J E   by  C B

11 T H at P C   by A A M

12 T T W C to T    by J K

13  A of G G   by L M M

14  M  by F C B

15  J W   by R C

16  C of T N F   by C M

17  L W by  L M A

18  W K D   by S C

19  H P and T P S  by J K R

20  T U D   by H C A

21   T M G   by P P

22 T L, T W and T W   by C S L

23 G M T  by M M

24  T V H C   by  E C

25  J S S   by R K

 

I’ll give you the answers next month.  In the meantime, Happy holidays, and happy quizzing!

Website:  lynnebenton.com

Latest book:



1 comment:

Abbeybufo said...

Thanks - just in time for our summer family get-together!