Tuesday 26 September 2017

Fortunately / Unfortunately by Eloise Williams



There’s an improvisation game called Fortunately / Unfortunately which is used to break the ice, get a conversation going, get people thinking creatively. I was an actor for a long time before I took up writing so I played it A LOT!

It has been a while so I’m a bit rusty but here goes...

Fortunately, I have had absolutely loads of events for Gaslight.


Unfortunately, this means I can’t tell you about a glorious day off I’ve had recently because I haven’t had any.


Fortunately, I love working with young people.


Unfortunately, it doesn’t leave me much time for writing interesting blogs.


Fortunately, one of my events was at the Cardiff Book Festival - which was brilliant - where Gaslight is set, so I thought I’d take some photos while I was there.


Unfortunately, I pull faces like this at events.


Fortunately, I’m not known for being vain.


Unfortunately, I haven’t had a chance to do any work on my new manuscript as I don’t have a Hermione Granger Time Turner.


Fortunately, I have a few events coming up and then a lovely break to work on my salty, windswept, ghost story.  


Unfortunately, this is a blog made mostly of pictures. Sorry.


Fortunately I have a chance to write something better for next month.

www.eloisewilliams.com
@eloisejwilliams








3 comments:

Sue Purkiss said...

Fortunately, I think most of us like blogs with lots of pictures! I particularly like the one of the spooky sea.

Steve Gladwin said...

Yes there seem to be a rash of them recently Sue! Thanks Eloise. Great blog.

Monica Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.